Of course there's nothing like the promise of a former employee (preferably aggrieved), spilling all the dirty secrets of their former employee to have us gleefully reaching for a book. Well, rejoice all you nosy ones for by the time you're done reading our next selection, you will have had your fill. Drum roll pleaaase! Its the Nanny diaries! In their first work published in 2002, former nannies Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus offer us a glimpse into the posh and sometimes oh so nasty lives of the wealthy residents of New York's Park Avenue. Is your mouth watering already? Then go get a copy and let the ride begin.
- And right after? Some sense and sensibility
- Go on Nanny! Spill all the dirty little secrets!
- Purple Hibiscus: Home Work
- She's been cleaning the figurines again
- Excited about Bare-Lit 2016? Well, it needs you to...
- Sincere apologies first of all
- Americanah: Buchi's Happy Ending
- BARE-LIT 2016: who else is super excited?
- Want to enter the 2016 Caine Prize For African Wri...
- What we'll be reading next
- Americanah: Just in case you are not Igbo
- Americanah: Five things I wish I could say to the ...
- Americanah: new words
- BOOK TRIVIA 101: Thank me later.
- AMERICANAH: I HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT...YOU CANT DIS...
- ▼ January (15)