Monday, 14 March 2016

American Star: Primo

I have thoroughly enjoyed my first taste of Jackie Collins. Everything I had heard about her appears to be true including the sex and most especially the sex. Cassanova Nick, small town beauty with big dreams Lauren, town jerk Stork, all bring something to the table. This is your typical 'blink and you'll miss a lot' kind of book- Really fast-paced and super enjoyable.

But the character am dying to talk about is the lazy slob Primo. Annoyances like him are of course no surprise. But what Pisses me off the most is the fact that there  are women like Aretha Mae and Nick's mother with so low a self-esteem (for lack of a better explanation), that instead of kicking such a man right out of their lives, they worship them and see nothing wrong with providing thier every need while they live out their mantra of  'food, tv and sex'. *shaking my head*
Cant wait to read more Jackie Collins though.
Kisses.