Monday, 14 March 2016

Harry Potter and the philosopher's Stone

Oh, no I haven't been living under a geyser for the past decade or anything that is likely to come to your mind when I say this is the first time am picking up a Harry Potter title. I know what you are thinking ' how did you survive the last decade then?' I don't know either, but somehow I always thought it was all about witchcraft and all that so I wasn't quite interested. But now, I change my mind and I hope to enjoy it. Hey, it did make someone a billionaire right? Plus, I'll have you Harry Potter veterans with me so it should be fun. Pull out your old copies guys and let the fun begin.
x
P.s
I think if you live in the U.S, then what you are looking for is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone. Its published under a slightly different title over there.