Sunday, 3 April 2016

Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons.

I want to ask you a question: what is the number one thing that makes you pick up a book and start reading it? Well, for me it may be the Author, a good review I read  and a couple of times, just the title. And I tell you something, if there ever was a 'most arresting book title' award, this one by Lorna Londvik would be a strong contender to win. It ps about a group of women who discover that apart from being beautiful, strong women who are all  tackling a number of unique challenges thrown to them by life, they actually share a common love. You guessed it. They all love a good book. ( I know, just like you and I, right?). Well, over the years, a couple of decades actually, their book club grows into more that just a monthly discussion of plots and characters. We'll just have to read this book to find out exactly what happens.


 This book is especial to me for a number of reasons. Apart from well, the title which is actually partly funny. The bond that grows between these five women, is just what am hoping will develop between you and me in time to come.
I love you.