Tuesday, 3 May 2016

CHANGES

First of all, am really sorry for staying away for so long. But I can assure you it wasn't for nothing, I was busy thinking of cool ways to make this blog better for all you book worms out there. And thats why starting from now, you will notice some changes.  You've probably noticed that I hardly write reviews. Well, thats going to stop. From now on, I'll write an honest (even if I've received the book for free. Lol) review about it and then rate it on a scale of one to five.
Here's a key to the rating system:
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: Where has this book been all my life? It's excellent.
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: Really good book. It deserves a place on every book shelf.
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: Not bad, I've seen worse books.
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: This author  should go back to writing school. This one is really not good.
πŸ’‹: Can't believe I wasted my time reading it.
I really hope I never have to award one kiss to any book. Anyway, this doesn't mean we'll stop having the discussions though. Infact, if you were to cross a book club and a book review blog, then what you'd get is Up close and literal.
I hope you like it.
Stay blessed.
P.s
You can still catch all the book worm news and other intresting stuff on our social media pages.
Go to wwww.facebook.com/ upcloseandliteral and on twitter @UCandLiteral. See you there!