Friday, 3 June 2016

Book Review: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

What's It About?
It's of course J.K. Rowling 1999 sequel to the first Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and The Philosopher's stone.
Where I Got It From?
It's also from the School library but this book is so popular am sure you can get it anywhere. Amazon is a good place to start though.
What I think?
For years I couldn't understand why everyone on this earth was going loca over a little bespectacled eleven year-old wizard, then I read the first book in the series. I liked it well enough to pick up the second one. Now am officially a Harry Potter convert. In Fact, am thinking of applying to Hogwarts, if they'll take me. Though am puzzled by one thing, Hogwarts is a Secondary School, right? Then how come their teachers are all professors? I know, I should ask Mr. Google, but if you know the answer, please. The book is terrific and I almost want to visit the Hogwarts library and pick up magic 101. Hey, someone's got to keep up with Hermione. That reminds me, Hogwarts' resident know-it-all, makes the book even more delightful to read.
Rating:
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Keys to the rating system
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: Where has this book been all my life? It's excellent!
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: Really good book, it deserves a place on evey bookshelf
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: Not bad, I've read worse books.
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹: This author needs to go back to writing school asap. This one is really not good.
πŸ’‹: Can't belive I wasted my time reading it.
It's so sad that you guys are missing out on all the excitement taking place on our twitter page. @UCandLiteral is the handle. Plus you know I love to gear from you. Feel free to leave your comments (try to be nice, sha).
Cheers,
Chiomaah