Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Click Date Repeat by K.J. Farnham

Hey everyone,
Lola from www.lolasblogtours.com gave me this book and she made me promise to share my review with you guys so I hope you like it.
 


Title: Click Date Repeat


Author: K.J.
Genre: Chick Lit.
Plot: It's really simply: Chloe needs a man so she goes online to try to find herself one. And like any one brave enough to try online dating, she meets all kinds of guys:  the sweet, the gentleman, the almost-creepy and the jerk.



Review:  I don't care what you think about online dating, I think you should read this book. It was such a fun read. I especially liked it when Chloe met up with her girlfriends to talk about her online adventures. And I found myself roiting for her to find the right man so her mom would finally get off her back. Speaking of, I think her mom was my favourite character. Though I did feel sorry for poir Glen for how she treated him.
 The book is well written and a really fun book to curl up to.



Rating: 3.5