Saturday, 19 November 2016

The Hearthrob tour: Interview with Belinda Williams

Hey everyone,
  Today is my stop on Hearthrob by Belinda Williams tour.



1.     Tell us about Belinda
Like many of my readers, I’m a book-loving soul, and I like nothing better than curling up with a good book to escape reality for a while. When I’m not reading or writing, I work as a freelance copywriter. I’m also a wife and a mum, and I keep sane by doing lots of laps at my local swimming pool, walking a lot, and listening to music (usually while thinking about my next story!)


2.     What's your favourite food?
I have a bit of a sweet tooth and enjoy anything dessert related, but I have to admit that cookies are my weakness . . .


3.     If you were stranded on an island and you could only have one book with you, which would you pick?
It would have to be romance, of course, but it’s actually a very difficult question because I read widely across the sub-genres. If you’re going to make me pick, though, I’d have to say a romantic suspense novel from Nora Roberts, probably The Search or The Obsession.


4. What does love mean to you?
An enduring connection that’s unconditional.


5. What was the inspiration behind your latest book, Hearthrob?
After my City Love series, which is set in my hometown of Sydney, Australia, I was keen for a change of scenery. A glamorous Hollywood setting really appealed and I loved the idea of a ‘fish out of water’ story.


6. Shoes or handbags?
That’s a hard call, but I’d have to say shoes!



We'd like to thank Belinda Williams for stopping by and Lisa of Tastybooktours.com for letting us take part. πŸ˜€